[Placeholder text because this isn’t a real post; I’m just getting the recipe up quick and dirty.]
- 1 package Ore-Ida Tater Tots or Coins, frozen
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp paprika (or more, if you like)
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay spice blend (or more, if you like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (or more, if you like)
- meat Optional. Bacon, ham, and sausage are all really good in this.
- veggies Optional, whatever kind you like.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place frozen tots in 9x13 pan.
- Beat together eggs, milk, and spices.
- Stir in cheese and any meat or veggies.
- Pour egg mixture over frozen tots.
- Bake in 350° oven for 35-40 minutes, until cheese is melted, tots are browned, and egg is solidified.
Share this Recipe