- 2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 3 c all purpose flour
- 1 to 2 tsp ground cinnamon to taste
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 c lukewarm water
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- Set bread machine to Dough. Put yeast, flour, cinnamon, salt, sugar, butter, and water in machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer and start cycle.
- When dough is complete, turn out onto well-floured board and knead 10-20 times.
- Butter bundt pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt together butter and brown sugar.
- Cut dough into 1″ cubes.
- Dredge cubes in butter/sugar mixture (Yes, it’s hot. Be careful.) and drop evenly into prepared bundt pan.
- Let rise in covered bundt pan for 20m.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and continue to let do rise for another 5 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes (until golden brown).
- To serve immediately, place a plate over the top of the pan and invert them together. You may need to give the bottom of the pan a thump after you’ve got them flipped.
- To serve the next morning, leave in pan and reheat at 375°F for 10-15 minutes (until butter/sugar mixture is gooey again). Serve as directed above.
Share this Recipe